Friday, November 18, 2011

grace we have received them



You say you come behind, in Hengyang hospital and narrated me to see you, his voice has a easily sweet. Because your side has been a person apt companion you, so,UGG Liberty UK, I am assured, quite envious. Wanted Saturday and Sunday to look you, know at this period I see you. However,Fringe Cardy UGG, the day later morrow, did no even put off, open the session namely the county's activities, with depart, had no opportunity to flee,UGG Adirondack II Boot, how to mention, I'm apologetic you have had ahead. An hour's drive away in this view, really so far away, likewise kas long asthis year will be wretched, secretly busy dizzy days, yet let us cluster of buddies a lot less contact. The sweet you can constantly consider of me,UGG Classic Sparkles UK, I've been very touched. Some time antecedent complained to you: since you paid her boyfriend to my call fewer and less pure grinding Mozuipizai. Because not stuff what,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall, there will be a human into your life, instead we attach to you, afterward your life, alternatively for he was pessimistic and cheerful, happiness, or heartiness. By your word: our responsibility to stop here since then, we forever feel namely you would certainly be cheerful first. Want to see you, and it gets my curiosity and blessings be brought, yet I know thatmay make you disappointed, but likewise do not have period. Next week we begin the village, it may not necessarily come behind at night, I love the bed may be a few days but could not slumber. You smell the antiseptic smell while I nap to stay with you, sister, right ample. Do not know your ailment is not very heavy, there should not heavy, but you know I always think the worst object, alternatively not be skillful to bear the consequences, for you are always so anxious about, do not know the Hello good? Anyway, I wish your cancer get better presently, it rapidly in the elapse days of hospitalization, the day afterward only joy and happiness companion you through. From then on in your life will have bright, dismal, and there will be not rain, you no longer absence to conceal in the lavatory the water into the largest, so that the sound of water overshadowed your whine. I wish you select that person will always take compassion ashore you, catch on you until the end of life, the maximum mythological object on earth is to see you grow old with him, congratulate you, friend, the road best. Yesterday I was in search of constellations and zodiac secrets, you always do such a entity, you even joked: 2 folk can not always contact us, or will be assimilated. I am a heavy fatalistic cerebral people will trust past lives, to trust all that is meant to be. There will afterward be kick sometimes,UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah, life in a hurry Mo insist. I revel,ugg 3042, but also merit. I have been thinking: what we before life, is not that we are long in the front seat of several strains of the Buddha grass, the dew of heaven and earth along grace, so the earth, into our humanity, but do not know to live along, In the eyes of outsiders, in the eyes of parents, we will always be a team of freaks, will not be integrated into this society, I do not believe life has been, if I do not believe there are spirits between paradise and earth, the subsistence of a Buddha, but in my kin a 1 away from me as life, I began to no competition, no claim, no desire to begin to see the Often feel that their parents and others and is living, maybe for in the past life, the grace we have received them, so I in this world, will disburse anew and repeatedly, another and again bear the fate of grief. We are the long grass in a garden, but because of the different grace to bear a different fate. But fate let us hike in attach, with the sorrow of joy. Scorpio Sagittarius woman who is destined to be cheated, of creature predestined to Sagittarius people ache. They were very cold Tut tongue, so I got this harm location is condemned, condemned I will be lost, forgotten much choice. No sleep tonight, do not know you, OKAY? I miss you some.

No comments:

Post a Comment