Monday, December 10, 2012

I may not save back to Belle




Cap 273 you can stay? Distance Lin Yu came to this desert island is half the time, the crisis of survival of flesh fronts this time, the island in a Huan words and laughter, while up to hear the laughter of little girls giggle. Drenched with sunshine, and soft earth Lin Yu It is accompanied Belle playing happy, I do not know Xiaoqing and Zixuan run which play go. A smooth stone table in the corner before Tina smiling while sitting quietly watching the two men in the play. Stone table top, there are some foods, Tsing Yi, also sat in on the other side of the stone table a one ridiculously beautiful woman, older look, like a three-year-old, but upon closer scrutiny, they feel She is only 24 years old, and people temporarily unable to see through her real age. That like beautiful face Meirutianxian, Liu Meixing Head, Yao nose, lips, rosy cheeks, long show Posted in the neck, shoulders, slender arms, rounded shoulders, to the next is maddening full breasts busty and tall, voluptuous physique, but who faint trace of an enigmatic and a little misty atmosphere, this is simply a human creature. At this point, any who saw this woman could not believe, can not believe she actually is the Bird in Qingluan human form image. When Lin Yu see her human form is like a pair of image, but also self-proclaimed Shenmu when, but the big shock Lin Yu, she also secretly Wangsha days compared to a lot of it! Chuckle how they become so beautiful, it seems that the beauty of the heart is not everyone in society, and that is everything has a son! At this time, Tina turned to look at the Shenmu said: Shenmu, Belle's body every day now healthy UGG Bailey Button Discount, whole person day by day and lively spirit I see in the eyes when the mother's really happy ah! Merely trouble Shenmu these days. Look, even my naughty granddaughter Xiaoqing do not secretly Wangwaimian run, and now every day with Zixuan bird Tigers play can be happy, look good novel: Shenglong world. you want to thank, should Xielin Yu fishes, if not his words, really, I may not save back to Belle This is Belle's life na! blessing it! Lin Yu brothers but the kindness Pathwalker of our family! flight, sometimes sweeping, sometimes straight to heaven and then plummet, having all the fun. Peer is a floor they flew into the arms of Tina, the small blush scarred little face vaguely with Tina outline of estimated grow up like her mother, is definitely a Meirenpeizi, big eyes blinked happy and said: you know? a light green and a little pale yellow fruit, handed Lin Yu and Tina mouth Shenmu, crisp voice said: Shenmu and Lin Yu smiled and took the Belle fed to the fruit, the Shenmu the thrust the Belle hug into their own arms, light laugh: Having looked Tina and Lin Yu, slightly thought, then laughed: The voice said: you then take me Feifei Canada Goose DAlpago Sale, so after I fly, I'll take you to fly. Yu laugh, laughing, single-handedly lift the Belle, let her sit on its own neck, and then expand the purple wing volley flew in the air in a big arc, and flew to the island. Watching Lin Yu and Belle gradually retreating figure, Tina got up, then kneeling in front the Shenmu is a mouth affectionately said: Well, Tina, I really do not know how to repay, and because of LaBelle things, Shenmu life has brought a great deal of inconvenience and disturb Tina heart is sorry ..... your words you see outside. rare I like LaBelle child, you are willing to let her talk to me some time, to say that I have to thank How about you say really, not to mention Xiaoqing Mende often secretly flew out to play, I own hundreds of thousands of years, is also bored panic! So I was never Xiaoqing secretly ran out to take the eye, close one eye. LaBelle followed my words, I do not so stuffy, teach point something for Belle, First, let her have a self-defense, just when it is our fate! just can not be Tina resist the power of the body of Tina prop up, then smiled and said: equivalent Xiaoqing in general, are my granddaughter. I do not know how many times, let me call you a grandmother, but I can not yell it! would leave with Lin Yu! some words but I do not know if I should talk about. will be watching Tina: 

No comments:

Post a Comment