Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I can store across the street corridor

Always thought that the summer rain is swift and violent when I was in the evening between their stores and windows kept wandering, I know it can be as long spring-like rain. You must not blame me, my laziness has never been in such a trivial matter, not to mention just do not want to go out in the rain before the arrival time to bring an umbrella, I said to myself, I can store across the street corridor , has come from a small town east of the west, but I did not expect the rain, the rain this summer, you can actually get under so much for so long, finally, I can only stand on a call for Before watching rain curtain, to see thick clouds of the day, and then stare trance. Twilight Courtyard, Wu's method in the shade of the lights began to dim, the rain also rush of pedestrians walking up, I gradually came to see that from my face after a face, my heart straight nagging when they could stop the rain totally do not pay attention to listen to the rain will be coming soon in another Shenghuan my voice. That sounds like a piercing from. I heard my name in the rain in the shuttle. I have already forgotten the sound, eager, gentle, and when I flurried to God, I saw a black car before the order has been rolled down the window, a long-lost face. Is still white, still sober, shoulder-length hair is also a good memory, I saw her smile, I even clearly see her eyes flashed some of the joy, light glabellar frown of concern doc

No comments:

Post a Comment