Tuesday, February 7, 2012

she has transformed the telephone number

the familiar . She then call me and asked if I was not to avoid the rain and asked if I have no umbrella, he spoke a big rain, while sideways, the recoil from the car picked up an umbrella to me. I tried to shift forward, that can wait, so the rain to go, but I clearly saw the insistence of her eyes, she only gave me much I did not take over her will not leave the meaning. She has been to urge the car sounded the voice of the other car, I only cover the amount of hand, ran over, took her handing me the umbrella. I saw her I smiled gently, then slowly close the windows, start the car and left. Rain. An umbrella. Where life may not meet? How can I even believe that we meet again so simple? Do not know how many years ago, forget what the moment, I even do not deeply think that we will meet, if met, will be unfamiliar passers-by, who knows she can smile, I will be so from her hand took an umbrella? She stood in front of me, elegant floral dress, flowing shoulder-length hair, light green and small, vivid face a thin smile, eyes clear clarity, I have to admire his vision, so girls who are obsessed with who met memorable. She called my sister and I crashed. This is our first saw. Years later, it has shown signs of such a beautiful elegant flowers, in the time of the gallery in a long time to wind around. The Bowl, that the more good, so I can not think that all the time in all kinds of noisy and rough, on fuel, about getting along, about the future, no one who's way, no one who's preferences, she is, he is. Then later I can not imagine how they actually experienced the changes, which changes how its deep, it can even make a person's eyes from the original into a deep and gentle compassion. After that, I only saw his face, engraved with one kind of drastic decisively. The afternoon sun is still a taste of summer, it's printed in next door shining red glazed tile, and then reflected back, it is dazzling. The balcony is that the distraction of the umbrella, I stood, watching the umbrella Mazumdar flowers, some have been crushed by years of slowly penetrating the lens actually getting off the flowers off the obviously broken shadow, in front of me as silent movie-like playback slowly: first saw her smile, his gentle gaze, and, later, his compassion, and her despair. In any case, at least I would like to thank her, right? Out of the phone, I dialed, but that was familiar, but the number came to a strange sound. I quickly apologized, stuck to talking wrong, saying sorry. I also started to rust even remember it? Still, she has transformed the telephone number? Alternatively, we have been standing at the time doomed the two sides, separated by the sea has always been doomed? Write good, just a bunch of lily, a few tall bamboo pole, a few banana leaves these scenes like never set out to put those sad, lonely shown with songs that came out, just write a few words to make the lonely melancholy, Write a look around to make a loss of feelings of regret, and I do, at the moment, even if we have a court day lily, how, I can not put down, those are the years of sadness? Think of her, just like this side of the side look like her photo. I can not remember how long I have not read this one by one, sweet yellow smile face, the old wind blowing the hair, through these, her tears, her helplessness, her sadness, I also do not see see? Which we can become the most pro-people, she called my sister when I began to like her, but he, my brother, but released her. The

No comments:

Post a Comment