Friday, February 25, 2011

how do you still have so much

"Sister-in-law, actually, I really don't want to see you with eldest brother divorce, seriously..." Small sister-in-law also want to continue to say what, I hasten to interrupt her said, "okay, you will give birth to the child want to the first day, how have so much strength speech ah".

"Ha ha, I still natural labor? Wee baby come out later, I have been very excited, always want to have someone to babbling incessantly, I also don't know oneself which come so much strength?" the little sister-in-law proud said.

"Or younger children of good, not like I just gave birth to the child gains 30, result, pregnant hard, when the birth of more suffers" thought of pregnancy and production by those SINS, I still jittery.

"Are you in a hurry or lie down and have a rest!" I hold the inclined depend on the bed, the small sister-in-law concern said.

"HMM. Sister-in-law, there is something, I still want to say with you. She said, estimates that you are really find rich man, not to be" the little brother divorce sister-in-law took my hand, worried of watching me.

"Oh? How say so?" mother-in-law I'm surprised in small sister-in-law sat down beside.

"She said, you must come to the eldest brother 200 million, and then to divorce him, really so? You which come so much money?" Small sister-in-law a confused look at me.

"Ha ha, is the morning star told her right, seriously, don't say 200 million, is 20 million, I also estimated would be selling blood only up to up, don't you think they're both doing are very cute? So,Their unexpectedly also didn't recognize how to come!" I smiled a smile, just faint said.

"That is to say, you don't want a divorce, be?" Small sister-in-law suddenly two eye emit strange luster.

"I say you this person return true oddness, she had finished, changed others production little strength also have no, strength worrying about other things!" My sister-in-law lie low for small, mouth unbearable complained.

"No, can follow you do sister-in-law, is really very happy matter, I don't want to lose you so of the eldest sister-in-law, my husband and said the same thing, if my son will know he lost such good aunt, certainly will be very distressed" small sister-in-law laughed.

My heart is like the overturned WuWeiPing, what you have, a woman's life exactly is for the sake of what? In order to earn, for robbing, is that what, rob earn? Many women meet people don't accomplishment of met to oneself bad in-laws, and it is more terrible to meet all day make endlessly sister-in-law, but I, unexpectedly very lucky, are met to my good husband and sister-in-law, however fated, I still have it, all the candy are really lives?

When I sit next to want to gain small sister-in-law god when, husband came in and see my that moment, he seems to be got a fright, eyes are very quickly swept my one eye, then silently walk to the new baby baby's bed, silently staring at the baby look.

"Eldest brother, you!" the little sister-in-law hurriedly and slowly to sit up, I had to hurriedly stood up and lifted her sit up.

"Well... they person?" The husband took a look small sister-in-law, light tone ask a way.

"My mother home to rest, evening again come, my husband brought baby went out to play." Small sister-in-law smile back.

Before me to the hospital, and no count will meet my husband, because his personality, he's not a very willing to the hospital to visit a patient man, not to mention the visit children born of woman, most is running errands, such as to send people to hospital, pick up person home.

I silently see his one eye, the heart still just like pool, never doesn't turn stint how to choose you wife of ripples.

No comments:

Post a Comment