Thursday, February 24, 2011

lantern also can not find the good

"Aha, and it seems to be no doubt his tether road, a siler lining, floret of the put aunt agree with what they two together, and it is somewhat floret parents breaks ah" listen to the female doctor and floret of words, I can't help but will clap a self-made gifts.however, trying a half-day didn't do that, but secretly real happy half.

"Ah, you two have also talked about four or five years you from your 18 about now all quick 24 years old, what do you see your sister grass are waiting not first married. I said you this boy is really too dead brains get somebody else dafu, what you don't like, this poor boy, exactly which point good?" Female doctors holding a pair of eyes stared disdain wall eye, just said with a sigh.

The Great Wall embarrassed silly smile, lift hand once catch your hair.

"Elder sister, you say that I will not entertain. This is sometimes, love really love, is that have no reason to say why love. Really love won't tube he is rich or poor boy master, my mama always said marriage is her choice, is good is bad, later all to yourself, DanCheng do parents is not way to heel oneself of a lifetime, again say, our house is a really Great Wall is waving man, their home temporarily difficult yes, but I'd like the Great Wall will certainly make floret had than rich housewife also happy days. Two people really love really is with money and position did not concern, love was very sacred also very pure things." Listen to the female doctor words, then I thought his marriage, he could not help began harangued up.

I had just finished, floret will gently walk before me to give a look at me.

"Elder sister, you trust, I with the Great Wall, etc, 5 years can't we wait decade" floret firm said.

At that moment, I feel my eyes moist with tears.

Female doctors gawk at us, suddenly took up the good pen and a list of prescriptions, "shua scratching noises..." The list above quickly wrote up, while the female doctor handed over the list my hand.

"The Great Wall mother there you to solve, floret, I'll tell you a trip to your home" the female doctor was on us said.

I long sighed, like just finished typing the triumph. I see the Great Wall and floret, both of them are brushed together and laughed together in happiness.

The Great Wall at noon, the original ready for the doctor's 500 dollars and take out please we a few envelopes ate a meal, then just split up and went home separately to fight on.

Until floret chiam open a pretty pedal women's motorcycle, carrying the floret, elevation of go toward floret home, I was again on the Great Wall trembling that jalopy of ", "thought" floret parents' concern, also have no reason, Great Wall although person is very good, but family is really bitter, the Great Wall such young people, as long as not afraid pain, outside to find a job let oneself the home early had rich nor no possibility of, the key is the Great Wall would migrant work ".

All thinking about their mind and feeling soon got home.

As expected, and when we put floret pregnant and proof lists of the front of that set a savory, a savory whole person meng, has been holding that zhang can't understand a word list on look under the smell.

Suddenly the old woman took the list is out of the home and gave me a scare, I just how to choose you wife want to stop a savory, was the Great Wall stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment