Monday, February 28, 2011

probably the prime minister mansion of three

"For a plain and could not speak little girl speaking, the end for occupies her may be lifetime, her heart in the obscurity is no one will understand. She even side of the little girl all not equal to, especially compared with two such wonderful sister, so that a night you see is such a HuoYaJun." My light said. Now I'm really feel that night that little girl's heart. Her identity is young lady had to go, if can she hope not, she even hope is just a little girl in the house, she never thought palace will have her position, she is because inferiority just won't marry 3 prince! She doesn't want to do only a shadow of this life, but she never thought, three prince had concern about her. If she really know three taizi all have a crush on her, she probably would not silly to jump into ChiTang die. "But it will really thank you two younger brother! If that one night's not because of your appearance, perhaps even now I can not speak! Unexpectedly in frightened when can have a kind of explosive force, I be at that night know that I was also can speak. Good thank you!"


"So, I probably more than 100 to what can cure! The little elder brother's wife is considered by me without a palace to treat!"


"Ha ha! You really will tell jokes!"


"A joke? What is it?" YuEr asked.


"Is a very funny joke words, abbreviation". Ancient people thought how so bad!


"Huang elder brother, can you imagine out, a eight years have not spoken person, how can an opening this can say some strange thing come?" He also true suspicious!


"Strange thing, always say practises strange people good!"


"Ok, you guys, if let father emperor and empress dowager saw, thought palace appeared again what thing!" Or SiTuMingZhe have eldest brother of appearance. "Ginger so talk me into is already used to it. If one day she suddenly not like similar this, I don't feel like her to be."


This late really because the emergence of filial piety zhe, let party has become a little meaning. Actually they are three good man! At least they don't like teleplays prince as to struggle against his position and prince a life-and-death. The queen is to use, can think of bad means to deal with them. Even if this ok, next time don't know that they will not occupy. I worry about what they do! When I'll have so kindly.


The SiTuMingZhe article] [questioning


Today I just know, I marry of unexpectedly is so many people have ever care about a woman, when she was just only twelve years old, looks as an ordinary girl, a night without speaking, no have laughed, I always thought that I just watching her in her dearly, so weak a girl, bear may be someone unexpected pain.


Now of she really different from her body, I couldn't find a bit in the woman's shadow, in those days she lets me dearly, now she gives me more loathe to give up.


Now that I think about it, outside the palace of ginger more adapted to life. House is too complex, and ginger despite persistent says he is prime minister third daughter, but she besides appearance like no other outside, resemble place. Since there is a and I grow to be exactly the same LiuMingZhe, will miss a and phase mansion looked exactly like the HuoYaJun. Because HuoFu from top to bottom no one knew a call LiuMingZhe. She has been mentioned LiuMingZhe, perhaps is opened her true identity, the how to choose you wife drill. But I don't want anyone to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment