Wednesday, March 9, 2011

hear someone is injured and no matter

I a future of course people than you know, besides those women's jealousness borne, although I didn't experience, MaZhang but at least many eyes have seen, On television this play is, is all speak woman how game, I will not clear?


"If I were the two prince, I would choose the yan miss, will not go to choose miss Lin, although ngan lady have she is pretty, but at least didn't miss Lin so would have calculation..." I proposed own view, but I didn't think today LinBaoWei become better dragon month treat take my lingyan source.


All said it say that, suddenly carriage stopped, was heard outside the druid son's voice: "princess, outside a wounded man was lying on the roadside, shielding the road, carriage led not..."


Probably because she's a doctor right, what state is outside jump wagon; Indeed as expected carriage front lay a person, I will go up, be were stopped: "princess, careful an ambush."


I looked at her couldn't help turn a supercilious look, when still ambush, "burying your head, hurry to save people." Forward a look, is a woman, by the very serious, systemic a wound, some wound was still bleeding, : "boom, will you help him hemostatic, is..." My words haven't say that finish, see boom to the woman doodle du three, indeed as expected wound blood wasn't in came out "boom, you are so good!"


Then LengChen phase with my torre they walked to come over, see the wounded uefa grandpa said: "a miss house how harm to become so, what person is so cruel?"


Yes, what people follow the young lady, letting her enemies with injury to become so? So I made your decision, but I didn't think my decision let my many a share life and death of good sisters stand up to me, "torre said," torre, we took her carried to the palace, I want to save her, can?"


"Certainly want to save, also please two eldest brother help check the girl's identity."


The result is I and my sovereign torre lift people home to heal, and cold grandpa lest they help to check the wounded identity, divided the act, come to the palace of time, we decided not to let my princess mummy know fear she frightened, so I enter palace first thing that save and depressed.


But it is great that I saved the little girl looks very sexy, o.k. praetorium much is precious herbal, towards midday that girl just wake up, I was very curious how she GuaCai, so has been stared at her wake up --


"Little girl you wake up, still don't move." See her want to start, hurriedly according to back to bed.


"Your body of hurt me alway all stach, you can't touch to listen to my sister, good lying words; hungry? Do you want to eat, body also painful not painful, I think it should be very painful of right, so many injuries, who put you manage to do that..." Strange told me that much, how she didn't respond ah.


"Princess, you ask so many call her how to answer you?" Boom to get her new clothes in.


"Oh, oh" very silly, himself a man keep talking, telling her how to speak.


"Girl, my name is fe snow, you call what?" Hey, why don't you answer I ought to have been watching me?


"Boom, I face has a dirty thing?" turn his face to asked.


Boom shook his head, "girl," in fact, I am think she called miss.


"The wind knife knife"


"What?"


"I call wind knife knife. --"


Wow, cool name.


"The knife knife, I will call you knife knife cough up," I pointed to boom, said: "this is boom, here is my home, you just hurt; so I carry you come back, now you can secure in this injured; you must be hungry belly, wait for the drum the feed you eat, I will go and see my niang, wait for the next come to see you again."


Say that finish rose up and went outside, wanted to turn back to she added: "you don't sneak away oh, should go to say with me, or I will be very sad." Then turned out, I how to choose you wife still have to report to my parents, but also meet my beautiful niang!

No comments:

Post a Comment