Saturday, March 5, 2011

remember last time lu mark sweaty back

Out of bed when oneself classics is seven many, I am strong brace walked to the how to choose you wife sitting room, land mark have been ready for breakfast, sitting at the table, wait me, saw me, his head tightly knit wrinkled.


"And it hurt?" I had dysmenorrhea problem, today is just biggest day, think is my face too cadaverous, would let land mark to look out for, he is coming, handed me to sit at a desk, for me the big aunt visiting days, he than I remember also allowed.


I gently shake head, "not so painful."


"Don't strengthened themselves." Lu mark filled the bowl soya-bean milk till before me.


"Really... not too painful." Alvine again came a pain, I pour suction pain tone.


"Give me stay at home today." And put the twisted dough-strips handed it to me.


"I'm really fine."


"Use my call father?" Lu mark eyebrow, "remember last time call you rest at home you don't listen to, the result? Not give me back home to halfway? Elder sister, you are very heavy know? Okay don't bother me, will delay my homework."


My face a little hot, me home scene.


"I help you leave, evening return to help you make up a missed lesson, the painkiller is put in your bedside drawer."


Is when to start, I with small indentations position began to reverse? Now I feel he's my brother direction. Since when? Is playing mother died right, small indentations started learning to care for me and learn to love me.


"I said the keep in mind?"


"Oh." I bowed my head took a sip soya-bean milk, "small indentations..."


"Huh?"


"I was at least elder sister, you can not use demanding tone talk with me?" I bowed my head bite his breakfast.


"I have?"


"No?" I put the thing, looking up at the landing mark of face, "small can indentations is more and more big, let me feel you no longer like a brother."


"That like?"


"Elder brother! But I am sister, should I to take care of small indentations, rather than a small indentations care of me.


"That you can start calling brother!" Lu mark shrugged his shoulders, continue their own breakfast.


I sighed, with land mark quarrel, I had never won.


"Elder sister?"


"Huh?"


"Quick eight o 'clock, I must hurry going to school, do you still have to say?"


I swallow his last sip of food, "be careful." Are planning to tidy up a bowl dish, land mark of a gun.


"These days you don't have to do anything."


"Neither gladne hurts." This is because each return protests, he will sentence "invalid."


"Took the medicine lying in bed, awake to sleep if words took a warm bag in your stomach and watch television, reading anything." Lu mark side the bowl in sink, part say.


I have no resistance, such as land mark left, have to according to what he said take two painkillers, goes to sleep, sleep is the best of pain killer. I do not know how long after, the sitting room was heard in the brawl.


"You're going to two children afflicted with you?" A male singers, sound a bit old, but very fit.


"If not you backs, they will suffer?" Father's voice has crush the anger.


"I'm still not to let you take them to be home early? I said is quite understand, if you continue to be with me, you are more than banter unemployment so simple, I let you don't even have a job but also cannot find them." A wide-ranging put malicious words down.


"Do you feel the shadowy place for them to grow up?" Father's voice threw it.


"Dark? What call dark? Don't forget you in that dark place lived for more than 20 years! Good boy, you could do it! Incredibly ten years not home to see your old father! You don't also want to forbid, unfilial to your kids come and JingXiao way?"


"I daresay you take them to do what interests tool."


"You!" "Pa" a loud applause, I love of bashan pulled down.


"Anyway I won't agree, please leave!"


"I will make you a little way of living all have no,Just let you even sweep the street work can find!" This statement is finished, the door sound jilt mercilessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment