Monday, October 22, 2012

I have to resist the temptation




I will persist until I succeed. Perseverance. Until it succeeds. In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade. Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed. ancient Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner, they are brought into the venue, holding spears Matador attack, the referee by the number of times he excited after Matador offensive rating brave bull. Henceforth. I must admit that my life every day to accept a similar test. If my perseverance, courage, and meet the challenge. Then I will be successful. I will persist until I succeed. Perseverance. Until it succeeds. I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. I am not a defeat, came to this world, did not fail in my veins in the blood flow. I'm not a fancy whipped Lamb, I am a lion, not with the sheep. I do not want to listen to those who weep and complain, this flock of plague, and I can not be contagious. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. This article from the past and moving story I will persist until I succeed. Persist until I succeed. This article from the past and moving story of The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginning;, and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal. Failure I may still encounter at the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the next bend in the road. Never will I know how close it lies unless I turn the corner ugg classic boots. prizes of life in the end of each journey, not near the beginning. I do not know how many steps in order to achieve the goal. When the thousandth step, may still fail. Yet success hides behind the corner, unless I turn the corner, I never know how far. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult. Further, If you do not use it again in this article from the past touching story step forward. In fact, progress a little bit at a time is not too difficult. I will persist until I succeed. Persist until I succeed. Henceforth, I will consider each day's effort as but one blow of my blade against a mighty oak. The first blow may cause not a tremor in the wood, nor the second, nor the third. Each blow, of itself, may be trifling, and seem of no consequence. Yet from childish swipes the oak will eventually tumble. So it will be with my efforts of today. Henceforth, I will admit that the daily struggle like the towering trees slash first few The knife may no traces. Each blow, it seems trivial, However, cumulatively, the giant trees will eventually fall. This is just as my efforts today. I will be liken to the raindrop which washes away the mountain; the ant who devours a tiger; the star which brightens the earth; the slave who builds a pyramid. I will build my castle one brick at a time for I know that small attempts , repeated, will complete any undertaking. moving The story like wash alpine raindrops engulfed Tiger ants, stars illuminate the earth slaves built the pyramids, I would also like a brick and tile build my castle in this article from the past because I know the truth of Shuididanchuan perseverance, anything can be done. This article from the past and moving story I will persist until I succeed. Persist until I succeed. This article from the past and moving story I will never at consider equivalent of defeat and I will the remove from my vocabulary such Words and phrases as quit, cant, unable, impossible, out of the question, improbable, failure, unworkable, hopeless, and retreat; the for they are the words of fools. I will avoid despair but if this disease of the mind should infect me then I will work on in despair. I will toil and I will endure. I will ignore the obstacles at my feet and keep mine eyes on the goals above my head, for I know that where dry desert ends, green grass grows. I would never consider failure, no longer have to give up my dictionary, impossible, impossible, can do nothing about a problem, failure, unworkable, did not Hopefully, back down the words of fools. I want to try to avoid despair, once by its threat to immediately find ways to challenge it. I want hard work will endure. I look to the future and move forward, no longer ignore the foot of the obstacles. I firmly believe that the desert ends, green grass. I will persist until I succeed. Persist until I succeed. Moving in this article from the past I will persist with knowledge that the each failure to sell will increase my chance for success at the next attempt. Each nay the I hear will bring me the story I will remember the ancient law of averages and I will bend it to my good. closer to the sound of yea. Each frown I meet only prepares me for the smile to come. Each misfortune I encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrow's good luck. I must have the night to appreciate the day UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots. I must fail often to succeed only once. article from the past touching story I want to keep in mind the ancient law, to encourage yourself to stick to it, because every failure will increase the chance of success. This time, the rejection is endorsed by the next, this time frown smile is the next stretch. Unfortunately today, often precedes tomorrow's good luck. As night fell. Back in the day encounter. I'm always grateful. I know very well, the only fail many times, to be successful. I will persist until I succeed. Persist until I succeed. I will try UGG Lo Pro Denim Jacquard Boots, and try, and try again. Each obstacle I will consider as a mere detour to my goal and a challenge to my profession. I will persist and develop my skills as the mariner develops his, by learning to ride out the wrath of each storm. article from the past and moving story I want to try, try, try again. The obstacle to my success on the road detours, I meet this challenge. I like sailors, wind and waves. I will persist until I succeed. Persist until I succeed. Henceforth, I will learn and apply another secret of those who excel in my work. When each day is ended, not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure, I will attempt to achieve one more sale. When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward I will resist the temptation to depart. I will try again. I will make one more attempt to close with victory UGG Tassel Short Boots, and if that fails I will make another. Never will I allow any day to end with a failure. Thus will I plant the seed of tomorrow's success and gain an insurmountable advantage over those who cease their labor at a prescribed time. When others cease their struggle, the mine will begin, and my harvest will be full. Henceforth, I want to learn from others success the secret. Non-success or failure in the past, I totally do not care about, only clung to the belief that tomorrow will be better. When my energy, and exhausted force break, I have to resist the temptation to go home and try again. I try and try again UGG Mini Bailey Button Paint Splatter. Strive for success every day, and end with a failure. I want to plant the seed of tomorrow's success, more than a step-by-step. When others cease, I continue to fight UGG Oliviya Boots, and one day I will harvest. I will persist until I succeed. Persist until I succeed. This article from the past and moving story Nor will the I allow yesterday's success to lull me into today's complacency, the for the this is the great foundation of failure the I will forget the happenings of the day that is gone, whether they were good or bad, and greet the new sun with confidence that this will be the best day of my life. I do not due to the success of yesterday to meet, because this is a harbinger of failure. I want to forget yesterday, everything is good or bad, let it go to waste. I am full of confidence and greet the new sun, I believe today is the best day of this life. So long as there is On the breath in me, that long will I persist. For now the pendulum swings one of the greatest principles of success; while I breathe and the if the I persist long enough I will win in this article from the past and moving story, we must adhere to in the end, Because I have been well aware of the secret of success. I will persist. I will win. Perseverance will eventually succeed. This article from the past and moving story in this article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment