Monday, October 22, 2012

Rice to my hands




This love has been two years, two years, we have come together through ups and downs, no one can make me separate from her, but this time, I failed. Some may say that together do not understand the treasure UGG Hat and Scarf Set Outlet, now separated learned that the treasure has been late, late, but I did not cherish her too many misunderstandings between us, there are too many complaints , perhaps it is time to change her feelings, since together not happy, keep her what with people in mind to leave early, the person may remain live heart you can stay live? Not as separate, to make her happy, so she went looking for true love, so that might make her heart feel better, so I lost a lot, but no way! Life itself is so, win some and lose! ~, It is impossible to have everything ~! I hate my own original did not value it, and now regret is useless, the original home is more than good, how warm, how clean now? Home is not home, were not human, what? Who will help me? Home now empty, I did not dare to return home, came home, one to want her, to have nothing. Just an empty room, I go back to what is the use, life seems to have lost too many things, I also have 130 pounds to less than 115 pounds, I do not know, and separately for almost a month, my haggard into like this, I and uncomfortable, and uncomfortable! To this month, I want to have a better, but I think of her face UGG Men's Coat Outlet, her eyes, I'm afraid, I think she would like her, her beauty, her good-natured I awesomeness do not know how many times, do men hard UGG Cayha, how is it so hard to do good man, what love is, it between me and her never not love you? We live on the void? What about the hypocrisy of it? Want to be wanted, but now heard from, as if time stopped breathing, I feel almost can not breathe to a big rock pressure a pain in my heart, so sad! , Then what can I do? Only here to vent under his own mind, the feelings of the heart ~! Very sad last and you want to say something from the heart, I do not know that you will not see the post I wrote, but I hope you see me back up the phone, or do not want to call, send a message to me, at least let me know you okay! How to find what people Hello bad. Own face is not good, we should pay more attention to the rest, well, you do not like to drink water, it does not work UGG Ansley Outlet, how lack of water line body, I still remember the first time I'll give you time to cook, the eggs copied Hu made a porridge of rice, you do not blame me, only said that, beginning this way, slowly enough UGG Corinth Outlet, thought you was the expression of my tears once again falling on my face, call me sad. Wife anywhere to find, remember Towards the end of 2006 when you gave me meal delivery scene, the sky is so charming, but the winds but no friendship. Rice to my hands, your hands cold flushed red, called my tears flow out. And your love and your views. Call me hard to forget, my dismay ask anything, just want to know where you are, you have a Kehao? My heart is satisfied, this should not too much to ask? Xia: What are you doing at this time? Also did not have to find the song you listen to ~! ~ I bless you to be able to be healthy and happy UGG Elsey Outlet, ruthless unintentional: Nan swan song: the roots singer the Geshi from empty: Wuyang word: Kuang unfamiliar Wuyang song: Wuyang Who will believe the raindrops will become a cup of coffee seeds will open into brighter, rose lonely journey each and fly close to the one-way dating acquaintance how I want you came close to my heart as heirs to the confession of the soul on the road of life I want to tightly with loved playing alone to face the rain swirling hate after the wet haze enchanted road child long along with my tired hearts have been probing his life perfect perfect perfect perfect simply never thought of coffee so I can not go to sleep blooming roses broke my heart lonely journey will not accompany you me in creating the perfect rain between mind swirling the wet haze enchanted road children long along with my weary hearts have been probing his life perfect perfect perfect perfect simply rain swirling the wet haze enchanted road children long accompanied My weary heart has always been in to inquire about their life perfect perfect perfect perfect a simply perfect perfect perfect tired (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment