Friday, January 21, 2011

both sides are all small shops


To speak of MaZhang bystreet, live in ChaoYangMen in old people can clearly remember! This article hutong located in ChaoYangMen road north, in the west, is the industry.as a north-south bystreet, this article hutong long for less than 50 meters, width than north diaoyutai hutong wide much, but no diaoyutai lively, because diaoyutai from south to north, both sides are all small shops, from morning till night people came to extremely lively, popularity is mine show prosperous!

MaZhang hutongs store also have no, only two three inhabitants courtyard, Lucy have a home in the printing-house, on and off duty time, can see the workers in hutongs ambulate figure, other time and sometimes even in broad daylight all can't see one pass, appear so empty, and diaoyutai busy scene form bright contrast.

After MaZhang hutong southwest is old paragraph mansion, were there a private, my childhood had been there read xue, liberated still let learn "embedded", "cuture"? Start my mother send me on xue, go all the hutongs I don't too afraid of, afterwards mother don't send, I a child walking in this desolate in the alley, broad daylight quiet that let a person be afraid, I also really a little frightened. Then I will walk, from north diaoyutai down after hutong have been going west might be old paragraph mansion, walk the road is not afraid of the xue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment