Thursday, January 27, 2011

seek purpose is not heavy

Someone said to me "east" write without the lonely empty court to late spring of delicate, if this delicate refers to language, indeed, because of the east "is itself a charge is very tight words very cabined works,and complicated is luxuriant, but their PAWS. Shippo LouTai is dazzle eye, but hong seven Mr. Said, this the most difficult of doing the dishes, but not hump PAWS stir-fried cabbage. I regret that I fry out of cabbage let everybody have different reactions, but next time I will strive for Fried better eat.

Writing is very lonely things, I've been speculation that oneself can insist for a long time. To tell the truth can insist on wrote today, I also feel very surprised, I think will also long to write it down until really tired of this matter from the bottom, life, can do something you like to do, I think hard got, must cherish it. This two days busy to death, every day outside be basked peat-forming head, continuously someone to tell me, how, there's posts as a registered tianya BBS in 2005, I think entertainment and recreation is always tianya gossip of essence and objective, although now I rarely has time going tianya, but as a senior netizen, if can entertainment to the people, that will be my pleasure.

Also to have the friend say you were black into such, not disputed about ah. To tell the truth, born in new China, long under the red flag, catch up with peace, no disease no pain, have dad have niang, physical and mental health, peace is so big, like long to write novels have readers would watch, hope made into a play, they have excellent director to clap, I myself felt too smooth so happy, always apprehensive. An old saying goes frustration is blessed, was dark or scold scold, when deposition of blessing. Besides tianya people and not a fool, black ah black ah everyone aesthetical fatigue, so-called tries all, time is long, exactly a bandit is a kind of person, everybody can be fairly well.

Recent draft debt piled into a mountain, nothing more to say, hope you same as me, to do things they like, the happy live each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment