Sunday, January 16, 2011

otherwise I not allow others


The boss was puzzled and ask wu hermas, your work is good, why add an extra burden? Wu hermas don't utter a word. The boss said, dry day job, you want to save energy, the next day I need you. Wu hermas this just said, I will not delay work, as the next day I can do well. The boss still don't give up, he said, that you have to tell me what's wrong, otherwise I not allow others to literally washing clothes.

Wu hermas helpless, this just stretched out to the boss tardy suspected suspected pair of black oil hand, he says, I don't want to let my mother saw. The boss see. He was never to touch the head, eyes black wu was wet, in the end he said, starting tomorrow, you give I do canteen administrator; it is your mother couldn't see your a pair of black.

My hometown is the most gifted at hometowns of thinking in images. Even for such a day and night in late at the beginning of the crowed from fields and villages called cuckoo called cuckoo called ZiGui black little gray cabinet artful birds, they will produce many new feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment