Tuesday, January 18, 2011

spent ten years time make achievements


I think, the person can't be without "r&d department" this ideal. Today you do other work, but you really like rock music, then you can spend 20% of your time, go to a regiment; group with other people, Or do you really like writing, you write! Spend 20% time to do one day, people might think you do very well.

Good luck, or as I do for 10 years actually, I already have a large group of readers foundation. So when I quit my physician job obstacles have no so big, for my family is very good also explaination, this is my r&d department and spent ten years time make achievements.

There was also a doctor ask me: "why are you wasting the time to do that?" But one must have its own r&d department, so I think you do it for five years and still not night, key not to say that you don't like the job, but to understand what do you like?

I feel economically is life of basic salary job, in order to not be a bad idea. However, return to our r&d department concept, you can take much to come out and do research? Sometimes you don't need a lot of money, research needs time, then you can't be little sleep for an hour or two? When I was your age, one day only slept five or six hours, I didn't pay more money, nor economic problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment