Saturday, October 22, 2011

Good damage with the past



Window of the small trees thumping in the breeze beneath the Buddha, it namely especially green. Flowers also smile and smile, because this namely a chapter of its own season. Early morning sun namely sunny, light in the room via the windows of every edge, and gradually realize that this is the dawn of happiness is the pleasure of the memorandum. In increase apt our home life momentous than I calculate, than friendship. A friend is favor a smart seraph in our difficult periods give us the spunk, friends, favor a green leaf, gave us sorrowful mood with us beautiful. Friends of the climate favor a ray of summer breeze, as we wipe the immense labor. Everyone expected that they ambition find that life friends, but like many entities merely is not defined. Perhaps a cornering moment, you and I ambition go our divide ways, every to start a current life journey. In life, whether human alternatively substance, while we have good aims do not understand when to remedy, separated major to understand the feelings, what will occur next, I who can no clear. And his friends did not expect life to transform versed and unfamiliar human is a so bitter, while I look down the collection of two annuals of friendship and so I waved goodbye, my heart as there are many needle in the bar,UGG Sheepskin Cuff, I suddenly feel so helpless,UGG 5116, we have a agree to every additional, will not be a stranger, but this all happened, it seems that all too rapid, I tin not adopt another. Although I have too many of this friendship, not compliant to, but there was a lusty force told me to have courage to face the passing of friendship, no matter how sad you are, anything is irretrievably lost, the past must want to come. Since we have chosen such an outcome tin merely wish because her, hoping she would find their own nightmare of happiness. Whether it is inside the friendship, alternatively love inside are not right or wrong, merely not adore each additional,UGG Classic Cardy Boot, the evening when I was alone at the window, suddenly base out that nightfall, when the city is extra beautiful than during the daytime. While breeze muddle up my idea, reminds me of cheerful times with her, thought she and I traveled together difficult years, of all this will not happen anew, seemed like the film,UGG Crochet Short, although the graph tangles and turns ,UGG 5273, pushing, but forever to the end. Since no longer have, leaving each additional, perhaps only those memories, those memories are beautiful Yan Xu, and perhaps likewise quite sad. Good damage with the past, to re-start life manoeuvre, jumping has evolved into a happy lingering notes, carry a best wishes to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment