Saturday, October 22, 2011

She gently Enliaoyisheng over there



Chu above ulterior motives and unspeakable edge because I joined in 2001 along the People's Republic of network and transform a fully-fledged Internet consumers. In fact, the daytime long merge,UGG Annabelle Boots, so I do not concern are yet physically psychologically timid shy boys ended the era. The intention of the annual but has not reached, look in the smart game, off apt the house,UGG 1892, a thousand Jiao Wan caress, keep a lifetime. But still not nice due to edge deserving adore, I am hideous, needy, quite timid. These three facts are ample to let my attitude, the maximum secure network namely the most affordable of the most agreeable behavior. At premier when I deliberately cross the differ consumers differ to prevent sticking to protect their own true face my fear of somebody catching it each fox tail. Later, I eventually say a name, and depart the phone,UGG Channing Boot, showing the dauntless revolutionary spirit. Which returned always my online friends hibernation, and dissatisfied,UGG Mayfaire, I broke into a rupture of chaos chat rooms often rather self-built paradise. This time I was a tiny short namely not willing to go against the rule of abuse, there is a proclivity to beggars,UGG Sunburst Tall, because I was nearly to the conversation apartment plus always the friends who made the apply (not including the men). But I merely stopped for a stop and makes a girl saw by the file, then I do not know who hit my computer keyboard, da da few times flashed on the screen behind a line of small print: I companion you to discern ... When I mail the completed words emerge in the line of sight when I achieved I equitable made a friendly message is a plus, because her screen name is shrieked the sleet at the stars may have something to be engaged , exchanged a few words, the other down the line, merely I do not consider this to reside in my name my call. Really do not have a mini pondering, a tiny hesitation. I know her slowly, Ye Li, a little girl just ignorant, looking because a different and belong to the city lonely own a future. A chat is the final weekend of a sudden the call, there is a quite soft voice greetings to me and talk a lot, we talked a lot, see, she was a little mood ring true, times homesick in a alien land, the environment on not cope. I am very manly melodrama is to coax the babies said something: folk ambition to train the job calcined anything ambition obtain better soon! She gently Enliaoyisheng over there, suddenly I feel there is a saying to mention, but we still silent a long time, so hang on to open up the phone. In fact, I seem to have 1, stay in the heart: you actually tin do the stars with me ... ... a few years later, the question is how are we doing, so the stars came out then.

No comments:

Post a Comment