Saturday, October 22, 2011

in my heart always destined to treasure



Dark sky,UGG 5509, lead gray clouds gathered, I listened to the ticking sound of the rain, holding an umbrella walking slowly. Side of namely tall and skinny mini associate, my center alone. Time to return to school, he also emerged vaguely versed smile in my eyes. Fourth grade, a raining daytime, I carried the cumbersome bags, the rain slowly wore growing waded. I memorize while immersed in their own defeat in the exam, incapable to extricate themselves. I saw up blankly looked quite dark sky, as if to accept the spiritual bathing. Relentless rain fell above my face, flowing down my face into the nab. Soon uniforms have virtually rainy, and accordingly, a full 5 minutes I stood voicelessly in the rain. Rain afresh. Suddenly,UGG Roseberry Boots, green plaid fabric stop my line of sight at the sky, he was holding the umbrella stuck in my side. He namely my I was very wondered, and my heart meditation: how could he here? He calmly holding umbrella, her eyes staring at me,Mens UGG Classic Short, a surge of tenderness wells. I subconsciously avoided his eyes, brain down taking the heavy footsteps. Dude, Do not,UGG Caroline, I understand you lost the exam, but do no despair, there is not my 'buddies' to companion your side? Victory alternatively defeat is standard publish, one defeat does not average anything, I deem that your strength have to be more than that. This is not a crack huge eyes lessened, favor one inverted crescent, this laugh is so sunny and smart, merely also variety of makes me forget I was firmly fixed to the floor, unable to push, there are countless thankful hearts words, can not hear to the jaws closed,ugg 5202, only tears flowing down. when the torrential rain had much smaller and finally he trademark smile and V-shaped gesture to give my most sincere encouragement, the moment , if the rain stopped short, the sun shines via Miyun ashore him, like shine like dazzling, gorgeous. rain, I recollected this infancy friendship sincere, beautiful smile in my heart always destined to treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment