Tuesday, October 25, 2011

LAG blessing, really incoherent



My friends and I held a special celebration, merely no in reality, yet above the Internet! 31 7:00 pm I on-line, almost an hour it, did not see my friends, and thought: lying down. Nearly 9 o'clock, fixed telephone suddenly rang, I picked up the phone, the call came the aunt variety voice: companion you to live via ... I was reduced already, and I did not anticipate aunt called me a actually nice aunt, told me apt actually be a happy thing,UGG Fringe Cardy! I presently ashore the line, my good friend LAG and aunt together waiting because me! Only then did I know, aunt, and we ride for 07 years last night, and friends later banquet, rotated down the invitation of some friends get-together,UGG Classic Cardy, but behind to the Internet and we a get-together, my heart has say moved out! Aunt kas long asI normally vulgar asset to do, seldom work out to melodrama, so the aunt of the LAG, said: night! 60-year-old aunt, my aunt told her the sun, notwithstanding over sixty, but she has a healthy state of mind sun, a lukewarm and cheerful intelligence compartment. Her knowledge, adore,UGG Adirondack Tall, sincerity, bounty. I love her and LAG are, we are near friends with her! Normal days, the three of us often a voice, aunt and LAG often performances. The sound is very juvenile aunt very sweet! Reading singing anything, as long as you tin narrate the appoint of the anthem, she will be skillful to sing songs. LAG is a versatile friend, a standard Mandarin, with a fascinating voice and even some Jingwei especially good. His melodious voice is mesmerized, not consciously sing together with him up. His recitation is extremely rich! So namely you are infected, and accordingly joy alternatively tears! Aunt is a host, she first sang the anthem Oh, my aunt and LAG is not a joke, they said, focusing on participation! We usually forever this path, Today is it! ... ... Aunt and LAG is a guy, aunt said LAG is the pride of their hometown and proud! I can know my aunt and LAG is pride! And the days they get forward, they told me to forget the songs, they told me to move in good belief, and their passion makes me feel warm,UGG Patent Paisley, they phone me amazing aptitude! With them, I really only long exposure, and happier! ... with this anthem, I emulated hum ... 2007 will have passed! 2008 is coming! Aunt incited countdown: New Year's alarm rang! Open New Year's fireworks! In the New Year at this moment, in that second naught crossroads, we reluctantly mention farewell to the full farm of 2007, the full vision of standing on the beginning point in 2008. The night of December 31 - January 1 morn, our song and laughter, delight fortune, appeal for peace, blessing good fortune! We are elated, we laugh! Although we have only three get-together, but we have the joy of the whole earth! I am extremely merry! I do not know what to mention well, always talking to the aunt and LAG blessing, really incoherent, words do not transfer the. But the aunt and LAG know me, they know my center is hot, my love is true! We congratulate each other, Dear LAG! Thank you for the days in the quondam to my aid, love, heartiness and emotion, thank you to accompany me had a good night! This is the best cruise of my life a New Year's night, I will not forget it! I only hope, only hope the new year,UGG Gaviota Boots, aunt and LAG dreams circular, a good thing repeatedly and repeatedly! May our friendship in a long long period! excited, very excited! I saved a log again in the space made out, as the aunt and LAG gave New Year's gift, favor always of us are healthy, happy, happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment