Tuesday, October 25, 2011

singing slowly rising



If the trajectory of life for a string, then in my strings, and light ambition peruse slowly erase clearance Voice sprang a trace of messy, I have been hard apt modify with the strings, but namely has no been the best melody pop-up. If you jot the footsteps of life into a rhythm, then my journey, priorities seems in occasionally heard howling in the wind chimes, I have been hard to hear to, but I can not detect the singing voice. In the audio globe, I had to hear to the lark of a cappella shade, grass Qiuchong of it garrulous,UGG Jimmy Choo Sora, neither ear over the blue sky and pearly smokes flow in the flow of muttering streams. In the quiet of the night, I listened to Hawthorn in blossom Cui Xiang, cucumber frame dumping under the moonlight diarrhea, ear likewise had rosy dreams of the earthquake wing, and the starting of the year end of the alarm. However,UGG Brookfield Tall, life namely also short, also late to feel, merely not time to understand. Listening not merely those who have their own, things in the world everybody tin be kept exercised babies to enjoy and taste the sound from the sounds of ecology - ethereal additionally distant away! I memorize a story: a pair of lovers, one in an abrupt occurrence lost his memory, the doctor has diagnosed for vegetative state, but her lover in ache aboard the occasion, each day guard by the bedside,UGG Gissella boots, singing lightly another and again They sang attach on weekdays, Doctors constantly shook to tears. Finally one day, a miracle happened, gradually resuscitated his lover, to reinstate the memory! Every time you muse of this anecdote, whom I have incited and feel that life's cruise, there ought be such a song, moving day can also be shook,UGG Tassel Short, the more deeply impressed with themselves, this is for my voice but also as her to sing the same song. Do not know how numerous times eager to have a friendly and true, the voice of their own, they can look forward to this as time works by slowly so as to give up waiting and disappointment, muse that everything can only be story is the story of the legendary legend ... ... So,UGG Cayha, my heart started to enter the silent world of the door is not locked larynx sing, not a sing, so, my enthusiasm gradually caged in the hearts of a distant corner. Just as I was wandering around with no rhythm in the sallow world while, in a silence night, a voice from distant away places as the night wind falling on the ears, can not depict the mood at the time, but seems to have felt the ventilation around solidification, only blowing heart sound and television screenplay popup songs soft, fuzzy blue sad tears watered down. Intoxicated with each compartment of the song, that song wake up dormant nerves of every root. I was silent for a long time, I listened cautiously, I capable a moving ... This is the 1st lifetime, the first song was for me, when convinced that always this is real this time, before we know it is their own songs, there ambition be remove only thumped a solitary corner of the spring. I ambition this song to collar the moment into the memories of the CD, it all can be hidden to my watery skin, see into the nice pores, variable touch vain. I can only hard to feel, to experience with the sensations, to make their own blood and singing along with this stream. When given the first life of their own songs, they would begin learn to await, say looking at the maximum beautiful, so in every night, looking forward to the maximum beautiful song sounded ... ... I forget the night distant away from song, but also I migrated and the memory will not disappear from the birthday in the song. There are numerous for the first time in life, forty years to the first birthday, first lit birthday candles, birthday in the first song from the first blessing from close friends, this is the first of several and the public a different friend, the first agree of a heart desire, for the first time ... In the day, completed the first of many life time, perhaps my friends would think I could cry, but I did not, I am not an feelingful moment outflow of tears, more often sounds hoarse, ungainly language. This birthday song for me in the singing, do not expect to get from what, in which the day, but suddenly have so many, all this makes a loss. Between paradise and earth, at this moment is my happiest. Sometimes secretly surprised what was what I could actually have such a good digit of friends. Blew out the candles at the moment, singing slowly rising, noiselessly scatter the belief in the brandy. Would not dream of life's voyage will have such a splendid moment. I am pleased that my own; I'm cheerful, my voice. I am compliant to dedicate to feel all the eagerness, I am compliant to listen to gush all of the emotions that get busy the marrow of harmony ... ... when somebody is willing to song for you when there is nothing more worthwhile of this believe to treasure? When a human has his own voice, when there is nought more than these so that you moved? I finally have their own song, the birthday of this day, in a full moon night ... Let us sing attach for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment