Tuesday, October 25, 2011

space gifts to the terms



Time, such for water, season alteration. Suddenly must hike in the autumn in September. In recent days, space gifts to the terms of its roomy and scent get down to always directions, with a hot friend of the heart, into my heart warm. I know part of my day - birthday coming. - Amada Some folk say: is a seed of friendship, hard go, there must be afterward the farm. In this beautiful season, crop season, for I acquisition a genuine and touching, reaping the warmheartedness and friendship. Every daytime, computers, doming and to the gifts and the blessings of a warm spring, followed my heart into space. So, I approve gently, cautiously holding in his arms, slowly rotated into a conscience ray of warm wind, the air instantly thread among the past to drive away my worries,UGG Gaviota, let me forget the life repugnant. Looking at each chip with a fragrance award, you tin feel the air vaguely, Way back far in the horizon I am familiar with either the versed friend, you see like the hearts of phantom over and over again. Deep love you always the time to be circled at excitement with a mind submerged in the fragrance of autumn, the long revel in the blessings in your. This season, this daytime, along the birthday approaching, my heartfelt thanks to each and each care and assist of my teachers and friends, thank you onward the direction, accompanied by smart and I patronize and love, is your selfless help and love, let me, in the text of the hustle and bustle, the faltering begin of the women, gradually appropriate extra adult. So I joined a touch of life, the infinite color, let me ordinary life extra exuberant, performing. Let us thank the Red meet, I deem namely whether we meet by contingency, alternatively long-lasting friends, in my heart has been branded a beautiful memories. Even whether the passageway of time, vicissitudes, face aging, and this beautiful and moving ample to remember life, I ambition forever be engraved it in my life, long-lasting treasure this friendship, this moving accumulation. Vast network of sea, passing hastily, to meet in the network, acquaintances, and friends to transform Heart Xiangxi is a rare destiny. I believe, in agreeable belief do no query where to meet. Whenever you open the calculator, a warm heart to soak. A heart-warming welcoming, a blessing of love, to eradicate always the curious, lessen the distance between us. In this warm and friendly family of love, the mutual exchange of knowledge with. Not only enrich their spiritual averaging, yet also to enrich his own soul's emptiness. Long life above the road, very amused to recognize these spiritual Xiangxi friends, have your friend accompanied the junket of life I will no as long trek, outmoded hoping to re-grow wings to fly. In you I learned a lot, a lot. Are you giving me the confidence and spunk, gave me inspiration and thoughts,UGG Payton, let me come in every night when, with warm fingertips Qiaoxia numerous's heart and pushed. You like one aeroplane light, lax abrasive in my shallow dreams ascertain way, the lesson is that you gave me, the course you are guiding human in my life, my heart is always the educator. Although we not met, but our friendship, accompanied to each other's hearts, minds of ink we use, onward with the scenery dotted with life on the road, with genuine disburse, harvest the earth's most touching truth! Thank you to my side, my friend, to my memory of life is to linger warm all the way. Red slowly, how many people will pass, how many people will stop standing because whom? We meet in the network, the shuttle in the text of the breeze in the rain, can not say that we are near to ecology, spiritual resonance of a fine ring. I like this a new earth, cherish a spirit of paradise. Here, we will idea one after dissimilar talk with the slim text, to share with each additional, moving ahead, concerned approximately, saluting with, congratulate. Then do not say we have transform, not stuff even speak approximately the heart of a friend. With your mind,UGG Delaine boots, the emotion is walking forward so light. We have no promises, only the people fact is ample. Life itself is a feast there gather dispersed,UGG Infants Erin Boots, I understand, since the meet here, were here eventually. But I believe that many annuals after to look back, we still mellow brandy of friendship lusty. Midnight wind brought the fragrance of artistic, white thoughts, another sleepless night in this brilliant pink flower. In September this autumn, the static on my birthday night,UGG Brookfield Tall boots, silently staring by the infinite sky, alone think, I am an ordinary, anyhow there are so many friends concern, aid me. Heart, is not cheerful, is warm, is pushed. Happy thoughts flooded my mind, eyes lustrous with tears of excitement. The mood at this moment can not come carved with the words, only through that window, facing the sky, facing the star children, on kid as your silent prayer, blessing. Would like to hope my sincere with the breeze, accompanied by fragrant, through a thousand mountains, to your beautiful family, accompanied by in your life each day. At this point, the pace of the dawn is coming, and I still can not nap, draped a coat to the balcony, the wind thumping, leafless rotation, such as the ghost of you dancing in front of me, I can not control live in his excitement, Renqing Chen Rays took me into another infinite nightmare ... 2011.9.19 Amada written in Zibo

No comments:

Post a Comment