Friday, April 29, 2011

After watching carefully away

Jail a newspaper is "shenzhen special zone herald". General is ajie look first, then everyone turns to see. After watching carefully away, because even when we napkin cloth.

Turn below 50 version

Connected to 49 version

One day, ajie said to me: "old Kan, you report!" Say that finish ajie have the paper throw me. I saw the Tory burch outlet newspaper big headlines -- the original south KanZhiDong, LiuBo securities President, guo yuan XingJu by shenzhen police ".

I know I was detained things come suddenly, whether family, colleagues or friends, have not thought preparation. Especially for my family, it is heavy blow, because since the childhood, I was their pride. I am unusually worry my old father and my wife - I work in a bank, during the everbright group chairman indicating ZhuXiaoHua NRS was "in the ShenYin" all nations working wife securities Hong Kong companies in the United States by bear blow from a building suicide. This kind of thing particularly decimated impressed me, I can only pray in heart, hope this disaster don't come my family.

The next night, on TV is opened, suddenly the jail time reach someone preaching my name. Ajie let I through iron window before I saw two uniformed people in and said "hi" to me. Ask my identity, one of them quietly self introduction, "he is my friend's friend, representatives of shenzhen many people came to see me outside and asked me what difficulties. I'm busy said thank their care, and said there was no other difficulties but if possible hoping to send me a pair of glasses, because I was wearing glasses frames is metal, according to the rules, can't bring into prison warehouse. But leave glasses that I can't see clearly the hanging overhead in the television broadcast programs. The meeting only a few short minutes, but I learned about some outside information, more important is to know the family and friends are concerned about me, through this visit, I confirm that family has to shenzhen.

The third day is Monday. Morning a female guard preach me out, in in the aisles to and I took a few pieces of positive and lateral standard criminal photos. Probably my mood relax somewhat the reason, I smile. The female guard to others "praise" me and said: "stand well, put the natural point, so nervous? You see, the somebody else is more natural, still smiling?" She found me naked feet, some surprised to ask: "so cold days, how do you even slippers also don't wear?" I told her I didn't even have shoes just came in. All this, ajie through the window to see. Back to prison barns, he say to me later and go out no matter who slippers can wear out.

Then the guard brought me a deposit slip and deposit points of thousands of yuan, zhang. Write the names of many depositors, except for my wife ZhangSongMei, still a group of man I know. I think the wife was my cue, there are so many people care about me! A name on the deposit slip ChenWei, BaiYi, there LiuLongJiu, XieJianHui WangWenXing, KuangXiaoMing, HeChengYing, ShenHan, Europe, Chen yong, rita, and a number of Shanghai and shenzhen friends. ChenWei is shenzhen innovation investment group's President, is I was founded deep venture partner. When

The situation in my after prison confirmed. My wife found the shenzhen detention, but can't visit, she found the provisions of the relevant deposit a loophole - every time deposit of not less than 200 and more than 3,000, but depositors can literally writing. So she came up with this way of friends give me convey consolation. After a few days, I kept receiving many deposit receipt, are amount is not big, but many depositors. I put the deposit card to eat for two or three days, because the jet is their money. Ajie said: "so, old Kan, tomorrow we open your account, about 400 yuan. We are spending money from each in turn on the card, everyone the same."

To see his lawyer

Day 10 o 'clock, guards and to preach me out. This is let I meet with home please lawyer. The place is met by a row taped to the walls a cottage. The reception room was partitioned into two rooms, inside the I and lawyer with glass separated. I sit in an inside, the two lawyers and accompanying officer in the outer.

Wife gave me please. I know all the lawyers One is, the female lawyer south Tory Burch Sandals Sale, clean in shenzhen for years. I know Another male lawyer named "jie Ralph, is, we are in Inner Mongolia, he met on the wine table with my friend the Harbin FangCunZhong is heilongjiang university classmates. They want to show his wife's attorney: I don't, I put a hand beckoned. Then they are to officers said my wife a letter and asked if he could show me. Officer: may I see said after watching. His wife on one page letter let me be calm, tell me everything at home is good and to the company all the total commandant already made arrangements.

The lawyer asked me if I knew what I suspected case answer is southern stock manipulation hafei stock price case. Lawyer told me, southern manipulate hafei stock price case was designated unit crime, and I'm as the original leadership in southern securities. Christian Louboutin Evening Sale, Lawyer obvious should speak in tip me, the problem can only be limited to the problem. There is no need to he reminded me also clear, oneself also have no other issues to talk about - so many years I handle money, but not many handed earn a penny, otherwise I won't be today this economic conditions.

Talk about the case, I told them that I did not participate in any southern securities operation hafei stock price criminal activities, and my past work records can prove it, and hope they can seriously refer to these material. When a lawyer told me, my group of friends are very concerned about me and my son also have an email to me. Next, after approval by the consent of the officer I watched that letter. My wife didn't tell son, but he can read the university of Melbourne, or from online know me. In an E-mail he didn't say it, but told me he and classmate to swimming in the sea waves. Combat I feel son has grown up, wiser, this let me genuinely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment