Friday, April 29, 2011

How much is a comfort it for me

For my arrest, outside media reported a lot. All: what say feel sorry, sympathy and little big help, clapping scold ChenKuai reports also has, but not much. How much is a comfort it for me.

For a very long time, I don't want to see those reports, don't want to be those reports to that recalled the unbearable to recall past. I noticed a lot of reports of sympathy, I though that prosecutors identified but almost guilty. Didn't anyone believe I didn't participate in the south of any stock price manipulation of securities behavior?

appeal

Back after the first thing you should do is fill do with serious conditions proof to complement a guarantor pending trial procedure. His wife has contacted the Shanghai a big hospital ward, senior 1,000 yuan per night, you have to make me nervous, I was the reason is a guarantor pending trial with severe heart disease, when police midnight notice my wife, let the next take my history proof to shenzhen brought people. Things come suddenly, his wife do not know to want what medical proof, but she responsiveness, know that things have changed, just around to find my disease proof. But the people I rarely sick, just a long time ago, there was the hospital think I heart very doubtful.

I think this a little money to spend in the hospital would like to change to cause relatively cheap municipal hospital.

I have done a medical proof, but it is the educated youth when big return to cities. When Shanghai provisions, ill educated young people can return to the city. At first we these educated youth cadre no movement, later see through this way companions go about, just got a medical record card proved went back to Shanghai.

Today, history repeat itself. And during this time, I was asked to shenzhen once a month to submit monthly report and astonished at the situation report. This is reminiscent of the "cultural revolution", then the "black molecules needed seven categories of" report regularly to revolutionary organizations once, to accept the supervision of the revolutionary masses.

Deal with medical proof, friends advised me to relevant aspects reflect your own situation. Hence, at home, I looked through the past work record to shenzhen, main leaders of the municipal party committee made a situation reporting:

The LiHongZhong secretary, XuZongHeng respected mayor:

...

So far I clearly remember, in June 2002, the municipal party committee and municipal government at main leaders talked with me, let me go to south of the crisis, I know that the south of securities, securities situation is bad, I trust that organization so right bargaining, therefore I also declined RenZongHang involve me form China unionpay corporation and the arrangement of senior positions. Frankly, I to the south of securities problems and difficulties estimate shortage, thought as long as their efforts to work, the situation will improve somewhat, actually they are not. At that time already long, southern securities million self-managed securities investment and valet financial position size size, structure and serious violations illegal, operating losses serious, capital chain tight, internal management confusion, creditor BiZhai, together with the containment of securities market downturn, southern securities internal and external environment, basket-case increasingly difficult. Although I whomsoever according to the city leadership after the "first help heal" instructions, spirit, in business expansion, enhancing management and control of cost and resolving problems left over by history and so on various aspects adopted a series of measures to try panting opportunity, southern securities little success. I began to feel only by individual limited ability can't save the southern securities, together with top company leadership among different opinions, internal force, lack of work difficulty bigger, therefore office only half a year after I began to oral and written form, the organization department respectively to municipal party committee and many times for leadership and the board of directors of the company increase and resignation, until December 2003 8 nikkei municipal party committee approval organization wilton leaving.

Failed to save the southern securities, failed leadership the great trust, is my work experience, so I had a failure, was complaining era in the south, the reflection of the securities during the work itself shortcomings and the insufficiency. But to my wildest dreams, March 2, shenzhen public security bureau suddenly for allegedly manipulating securities transaction price will arrest me, caused by guo, I and families of pain, confused. Inner extremely

Seeking truth from facts, southern securities does give the state and society bring heavy losses and adverse impact, shenzhen judicial departments responsible for relevant leaders with some justification. But I personally criminal responsibility, I am deeply grievance. I say that because, one is me and the south of the securities of other executives, is "totally different" to the south was perched on the securities solve problems. 2 it is the southern securities "zhuang shares" in I got already form before. It is these "zhuang shares" caused massive funds occupy southern securities, triggering un-payable client margin and the that occupy the valet finance etc. Funds I have been trying to compress after completing position size, but the market is bad, "zhuang shares" fame has bad, rarely, pressure warehouse difficult executed, lane is bad to prices crashed, company, resulting in write-downs huge explosion, endanger "powder keg" China securities market, create a systemic financial risks. Therefore, I can only careful, according to city leaders "don't crush powder keg", gradually risks instructions, and feel hesitate to do anything rash. Third, it is in my, to prevent the south after _and securities business in new problems, establish the offending illegal "ten prohibit" discipline and system. Rookie sest-il passe I continue to manipulate "zhuang shares," this completely with the facts. Southern securities investment management work is out of control and some cadres confusion until 2003, even deceives his superiors and deludes his subordinates in the second half, office, we can see more than a year southern securities stock position detailed reports. I to the party spirit and personality assurance, I never in the oral and action plan and participate in any organization "zhuang shares" operation and manipulate shares of the relevant behavior, including the public security organs, procuratorial organs this major surveys "hafei" stock inside. I also never require the company to subordinate to do it. I all previous President hosted office conference and other business meeting have never done such decisions, decisions, these meetings have formed the meeting minutes or documents, the registrant of the board of directors, and the municipal party committee ZhengGuanBan, is in charge of the city leaders and other relevant departments, all YouAnKeZha.

Secretary li, xu mayor, I brought up the party skill for more than 20 years of financial cadres, to the south, the securities job before I successively in Shanghai and shenzhen bank, trust, securities, business investment and company as a leading positions, personal self-discipline by parties honest affirmation, the leadership of the company also is evaluated many times the advanced model in the industry. My family and I have been proud of this, avowed have a clear conscience. Now I was due to "fire fighting going south stand-in, too, but only became a nearly a year to the party and the state and the people of a guilty man, to this, my sails.

...

After leaving the south, I have two years of securities, no time no position without wages, these treatments and I can bear, the only hope is to be able to have clean body, for parents, wife and children have a basic explaination. Secretary li, xu mayor 3m to care and help me, save my political life.

This, salute!

KanZhiDong in 6th April 2006 and books

This letter sent by leading secretary in. I don't hope to secretary, because the new secretary not familiar to me. But I hoped aganist hope for hui mayor, because he knows I go to the whole process of southern securities. More than a year working in the south time, I reporting to him the most times. On the other hand, I work in shenzhen's 1967 time, the number of associated with it against other city leaders say is more. I hope he can come forward, to the secretary for me to say a few words before to be fair. But waited a long time, I got no response.

JiangGuoFang go to Beijing, he let me give China securities regulatory commission leadership write report material and transfer by him. I am in shenzhen leadership material basis and prepared a report material. I emphasize the fact that I was on December 8, 2003 allowed, so I don't quit on December 15 days clear southern securities "hafei" stock inventory suddenly increased more than 1300 million shares reasons. In the south during the work, I securities organize and participate in any never "zhuang shares" operation and manipulate shares of the relevant behavior, never require the company to subordinate to do it. I all previous President hosted office conference and other business meeting have never done such decisions, decisions. All these meetings have formed the meeting minutes or documents, report to company party committee, the board of directors and the municipal ZhengGuanBan, is in charge of the city leaders and other relevant departments, all YouAnKeZha.

a

The end of June, shenzhen district procuratorate prosecution families notice my wife and I go there again. A section chief and his aides received us, told my files already from public security aspect turned to them there. The find my purpose has two, one is added for bail pending material, on the other hand is to verify the facts.

I noticed that procuratorate aspects unfriendly attitude. A friend told me I mainly I work not ready, saying other parties are in shenzhen and they do work more than me. As for how to do the work, friends use forefinger deep pinching. This is my money the way open, I to reject absolutely friend says "don't last this sin not to set up, but was defined. What's more, I believe that my innocent don't need to use this way to proof.

My books turn to procuratorate, Shanghai contented lawyer flew to shenzhen see the section chief, in order to understand the facts of progress. Tao to the section chief impression lawyer is young, the conversation that section more explicitly told ceramic again, in this case, is that they want to make, though there are many "don't know" department and leadership, but for our ShuiQing procuratorial departments master sufficient evidence.

Tao lawyer asked why the list KanZhiDong will argue that, the section chief front rank is not important. Tao lawyer euphemistically, according to him, said I think in the case of responsibility is the lightest, but the section chief think guo yuan first lightest. Tao lawyer asked why, but the section chief the answer to this is, guo served as President only four months. Tao lawyer said, according to actual condition is not he knows, so - as the south GuoYuanXian securities President is in 2000, despite the end of its executives qualifications is SFC rights in 2002, but didn't affect his exercise position power.

Southern securities restructuring is the end of 2000, in GuoYuanXian in after the restructuring of the board meeting for President appointed. And procuratorial departments but think he's only four months 24-49, so also say understand the situation? !

We employ of shenzhen in shenzhen public security bureau got Lucas is when the procuratorial organs of the books to prosecute people for submissions. Previously, I also don't understand public security bureau on me to carry out the reason, many to catch for my friend privately also worry that public security departments may really caught my what handle.

Carefully read through this prosecution written opinion, Shanghai tao lawyer phoned me first, said angrily, in view of this thing is, really blind shall be investigated for criminal responsibility make! Shanghai many friends after looking also resentful. Prosecution that my opinion is one word - "crime fact southern securities inventory stock is the problem, also hope to place". This is really a stick to beat a dog! Just because I said a truth, suffer from 21 days in jail, my heart in of anger not cease.

I held to south securities business department after a routine, when participants preserve ranking in front of me, and have the chairman of shenzhen securities supervision department personnel. This I say they are present, why not spot against? And my words written into the meeting minutes - "self-support and valet finance business, securities regulators, because the business is very concerned with the company's risk place, also is the hope of the country." Wise men all know, I this remark is emphasized, and since then the risk stock position continues to rise not necessarily relations. In addition, I work in the south during the securities, repeatedly asks decrease a storehouse. These meetings are served over these departments, why they turned a blind eye to these yet?

Just also asked me in procuratorate to write a report, so I also soso data access, in view of the above concern wrote a detailed situation report. Most of the content and the appeal same content, the back highlighted some facts. Reporting to the attachment of eighteen, is the original material. I want to question should be made it clear it. But before long, shenzhen lawyer and tell me, procuratorate thinks I'm completely uninformed stock manipulation hafei not, and I hope that the credibility of the example admit something, and said again to shenzhen procuratorates of the hope I do a record. I immediately to the lawyer says, I previously said the truth, there is no reason to let I said against the truth.

Regain truly free

In order to appeal, in order to clarify those not as fact, I drained all energy. The case was eventually delivered to shenzhen district court.

The prosecution at the lo wu procuratorate submissions, didn't "criminal suspects KanZhiDong think the company stock scale problem is also hope is in the" this sentence. But lists the three sets of data, charged me to the President in the south during the securities in anticipation hafei stock position quantity achieved the highest market value of the biggest, one day, one day one-day volume is the largest.

Facing this group of strange data, I immediately grabbed the phone call former secretary small rectification. I asked him in the south during the work, daily securities this aspect of the statistical data of who is compiled. Small rectification told me, is the SunTian below surname liao volunteer staff after the compiled to. I then find small liao, and small liao told us that these statistics still exist his computer. Get the statistical data from small liao, I will small liao data and procuratorates Sue accused three groups of opinion, not a daily check data to correspond. Group I work in the south during the securities every day to read such a statistical reports, so much Tory burch outlet change is supposed to know. TaoWuPing lawyers then find small rectification and small liao made record, two people are willing to testify in court for me.

The TaoWuPing lawyers in order to enter the main documentary evidence material I provide evidence KanZhiDong into the "et.al. Catalogue. Material points, 11 parts, totaling more than 200 copies of documents, also specify the documentary evidence sources, every meeting place and specific participant. These evidence can fully proving, as in June 2006, just south of the incoming President of the securities company, in his short KanZhiDong during the term of a year and a half, not actual participation in the south in any securities company stock manipulation activities.

In court documents, we provide the exchange to a box documentary evidence.

Constantly I was advised to follow prosecutors mean step back and tell me the verdict most is "from criminal sanctions", do not have necessary insist pleaded not guilty. Include some friend also persuade me, believe that since the not guilty plea on the court, the possibility is almost zero.

I do not regard discouraging, insist on pleaded not guilty! Because this has not for my freedom, but to my dignity and justice, to justice.

On February 2, 2007 14 points, "the south in the afternoon LiuBo, Tory Burch Sandals Sale, KanZhiDong securities President share price case" suspected of manipulation in shenzhen city, the people's court public trial.

The court without imagination in so serious atmosphere. A public square Christian Louboutin Evening Sale, only chief. Tao lawyer in court has pleaded not guilty to do for me. Everyone noticed the public prosecutor attitude. We a lawyer and witnesses, the public prosecutor did not reverse arguing, and the judge asked their opinions are shook his head no beckoned to. For 4 hours of trial did not appear heated debates scene.

18, the presiding judge announced when 30 points to this end, the trial verdict will election.

No comments:

Post a Comment