Friday, April 29, 2011

his players accustomed to the butcher type style

Mourinho kept admonished his players to play more positive and more malicious, inadvertently, and his players accustomed to the butcher type style, this is a dangerous gambling, and the pepe feet ChuLei is only a matter of time. Similarly, Barcelona also gradually found the way to deal with real Madrid, you enough malicious, me enough false.

"Real Madrid shouldn't complain, they are more should think about, why eachmbt shoes sale time and we are only competition, the last 10 individuals." Josep guardiola said.

Mourinho: conspiracy!

After a week, going 2-0 at home to the battle of the nou camp, ramos and pepe suspensions, connect oneself also can remote control command, this all mean real Madrid to enter the champions league final and hopeless.


"The second leg match became impossible mission, Barcelona have entered the final." For this, mourinho did not deny, but he thinks that this is not a fair result, together are conspiracy. "If I told my feelings, MBT Salama, I may be the end of his career." The post-race press conference, jose mourinho looks grim. "I just want to ask a series of questions: why? Why is Mr LeiBai? Why is Cardiff uposatha card? Why is to give tucker?" He focused on those law enforcement across his team with Barcelona, "the referee names: if I were Barcelona for 2009, I won the champions league and feel ashamed. When it happened at Stamford bridge, such an ugly scene at the bernabeu scene and repeat. In this manner win really dirty."

"I hate the world in which we live in Barcelona, you can not get any chance when." Jose mourinho has laid out the invisible posture, vomit bosom power discontent "they come from? I don't know whether this strength from uefa, I don't know in which the west fa what kind of role play, I can only say that Barcelona early in the finals, all this is conspiracy."

When mourinho voluble, someone is recorded his every word, Barcelona mbt sandals sale ready immediately research mourinho words, and may have against him libel. (source: youth daily paper

No comments:

Post a Comment