Friday, April 29, 2011

think if so he cannot as my lawyer

"Jie Ralph told me that he had ever done volunteer lawyer, so SunTian for my case is Tory burch outlet familiar. Accompanying the sergeant immediately grabbed his topic, think if so he cannot as my lawyer. "Jie Ralph hurriedly explained that he is only the SunTian volunteers a guarantor pending trial procedure lawyer. But the officer still think this question to instruct the leadership. Two lawyers also want to say something, but stopped by police officers, said the time has passed to meet. So just 20 minutes in a hurry but too, and the lawyer met process is over.
See XuWeiGuo
Tuesday morning, a guard preach me into his office. I now know he is the captain, power inside after director. The captain understand some of my basic situation, then tell me good people in southern securities crouched. He asked me if I know LiZhenWei. Of course I know LiZhenWei, he is vice President of southern securities! The captain told me he LiZhenWei now Peking, saying his boss came in b, and hope can take care of it. "Of course, he said boss refers mainly to you." The captain specially emphasized once. Finally, he told me to change my decision to doberman condition better 505 go, let me go and do some preparation. But he reminds me that, because it is the LiuBo in 504, so don't codefendant partition to speak more.
LiZhenWei is south of international business investment securitiesTory Burch Sandals Sale, responsible for vice President. The south after the securities takeover he was sent to prison for more than a year, shut. Finally he SINS sentenced to disrupt the financial order for more than a year, how long is how close to. This sentence judgment method is very strange, but very popular, it is to prevent some imprisoned because the person held serve longer than the time make compensation. The southern people involved two case securities are basically in this judgment method.
I was a special thanks to LiZhenWei phone. People are saying the ways of the world YanLiang, RenXinBuGu, when you don't fall even good luck. And LiZhenWei can in this time telephoned me help, make me very moving.
Back to barns, ajie asked me the captain to find my reasons. The words were already in said gates open, a caretaker let me take things with him to 505. Ajie let a young offenders climbed to bed down my bedding find out, I find the drying clothes clip to go out. Then ajie stopped me and put my saving card plug to me. I don't accept, says these days everyone, is to eat: I haven't spend money. But ajie beckoned it doesn't matter, forced the saving card plug to me.
...
The first day of the move to 505 is very busy, and everyone was cleaning. Rinse the ground, wipe bedplate and iron baluster, are busy for a moment. Old clearance and small high KanZhiDong (note: the cellmate) in a long time, personal items much more than I. These items how put, peacetime bedding how put, we lack the hearts of all. Guard opened the gates let everybody see past as a template 502. I catch 502 doorway, also in decorate, have never see clear seen from inside put out a hand 502 called me. I looked intently and was originally dapeng securities original President XuWeiGuo. XuWeiGuo too early, founder of the securities industry don't know why he was sent more than half a year. I and XuWeiGuo had known, used together for a meeting, each other in the industry are not low visibility, but can meet here today. As he spoke, LiuBo also come over and I crowded together and XuWeiGuo greeting. In such a scenario, I GuanJinSheng overwhelmed with emotions - if the ChenHaoWu], etc, also shut here, then almost Christian Louboutin Evening Sale, can open a China securities inaugurator the assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment