Friday, April 29, 2011

neatly keep "meditation" posture

All afternoon on everyday with an hour learning time, without studying on Saturday and Sunday. Learning time Tory burch outlet everyone to sitting cross-legged, neatly keep "meditation" posture, at this time can read also can write, nothing special requirements on learning contents. But the study materials provided only that this "prisoners' notice", I didn't other readings, also it carefully read the "sapphire book". Some prisoners have literature books, but are some old books. According to introducing, family can go toward inside a book, but must pass the strict inspection of detention, covered by examining the signature can be sent to the prisoners' hands after. And these books later can no longer take out, because it said any jail isn't allowed prisoners leave with a text of things. After I came into the jail, everyday experience everything made records. Although only 21 days before, also wrote a 20,000 words, leave can throw in prison barns.
People with prison storehouse, constantly I am much more concerned about my case. They speak of the south than I was familiar with the securities, because the southern securities more than 20 cadre staff here in jail. LiZhenWei, SunTian ambition, JiangYan, sun Ming Ming... They say some of southern securities staff I don't know. It makes me feel ashamed, only consolation in the southern securities time is not long, some cadres not by name more normal.
Some people see my mood is not high, "comfort" I said "a long time become accustomed to"... Everyone advised me to take more exercise, and advised me not to always think out - the wind into the leaves in shenzhen jail had in here YiNianBanZai would be swept on out, out is so easy?
The next day was Saturday in shenzhen jail, without any news from the outside world. Tory Burch Sandals Sale, I estimate his wife and some of my friends have already arrived in shenzhen, I can imagine they anxiously inquired about me in the whereabouts. Detention is an isolated place, could get a daily sources of outside information only two: a newspaper and television's "the news broadcast show." Every evening around 7, jail uniform open and lock TV opportunity in CCTV suite. For the first few days, my dull TV programs are not interested, but after a few days, I also and most prisoners like people, looking forward to television open.
Jail a newspaper is "shenzhen special zone herald". General is ajie look first, then everyone turns to see. After watching carefully away, because even when we napkin cloth.
Turn below 50 version
Connected to 49 version
One day, ajie said to me: "old Kan, you report!" Say that finish ajie have the paper throw me. I saw the newspaper big headlines -- the original south KanZhiDong, LiuBo securities President, guo yuan XingJu by shenzhen police ".
I know I was detained things come suddenly, whether family, colleagues or friends, have not thought preparation. Christian Louboutin Evening Sale, Especially for my family, it is heavy blow, because since the childhood, I was their pride. I am unusually worry my old father and my wife - I work in a bank, during the everbright group chairman indicating ZhuXiaoHua NRS was "in the ShenYin" all nations working wife securities Hong Kong companies in the United States by bear blow from a building suicide. This kind of thing particularly decimated impressed me, I can only pray in heart, hope this disaster don't come my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment