Friday, April 29, 2011

We don't want to further the responsibility

Now the captain to the I presented by shenzhen municipal public security bureau of shenzhen procuratorate and two copies of the warrant, telling me that stock price for alleged manipulation hafei was arrested case. He explained: "old Kan, sorry, please understand us. We don't want to further the responsibility for you these leadership, but the other authorities determined to pursue, we also can do justice." Another officer said to me: "Kan total, I'm sorry. The phone to me, these items will give it to your family."
Then I photographed: positive, profiles, standard criminals as. Then play the hand print: forefinger, thumb, Tory Burch Boots Sale, and the ring finger, standard criminals archive files.
To tell you the truth, I have imagination may be restricted free case, but to my amazement, I not been detained, but be directly arrested. I didn't think I'd suddenly became a suspect. I take part in more than thirty years, working from the countryside, to all kinds of financial institutions, received many honorary titles, is thought to make a big contribution. How instant was imprisoned? I sin in where? Is it some leaders for the south to the public about the securities bankruptcy took me again some metasomatism when scapegoat? I only feel brain buzzing tone, blood pressure to rise to the limit. I feel angry and felt humiliation. But strangely, I don't feel fear.
I don't feel fear, because I ask remains that he is innocent. I think maybe it is ShaJiJingHou, borrow my "nominal" warn others. And when the chicken, watch with monkey I have experience. As early as in 1997, the state council panel says that for the securities market of overheating issue for leadership responsibility, thus I received administrative sanctions. Someone once send me in a leadership words: "I know this thing and KanZhiDong doesn't matter much, but also can such."
Want to know these, but I to calm down. I didn't shout and make, because I know some things just program, Christian Louboutin Evening Sale, not justice and personal innocence. I am in Shanghai now spent more than one team, where I hours talking quietly finished a "criminals" need archive records.
Shanghai jail
Then I was sent to the Shanghai a detention. The receptionist in jail, I was demanded that all individuals, including leather items. YuYi give I measured the temperature and pressure, then ask me to have hypertension history. I said no. Some of his surprised to see my one eye, because blood is displayed on my blood pressure 168/110. YuYi of my attitude suddenly good up - he see in my blood pressure value from the forced to repress anger, presumably from my "anger" in see my conscience. He saw me, wearing a leather jacket, quality good kindly remind me not to come in, because the jacket of detention is not allowed into metal, so this fur to will be cut off in the zipper, a pity. I listened to his reminding the fur, external shenzhen police to give me, ask them to wife.
I crossed into the gates.
With the heavy metal with freedom, I closed sound isolation.
Inside in the aisles, guards let me take off all clothings, say routine check. That day temperature is too low, only four or five degrees or so, so I went to the footpath in ventilation in a physical examination feel naked pause. At this moment, another guard hatry scolded me: "what? You thought oneself is what old total, give me down!"
My blood boil, but again all helpless. Here is the prison and I is what they call a "criminals", here I have no dignity, no respect for my personality. I take off my clothes, with only underwear. A guard put my zipper after it with scissors to let me back in your own clothes. He throw me a red vest, let me set in the clothes outside, then send me into the JianShe.
Makes me feel some comfort accidentally and is, in here, I actually got to me ShenYin kingdoms in securities company work achievement affirmation. When I heard Shanghai into jail to keep crimes corps, said: "attention points, the somebody else in the past is Tory Burch Sandals Sale, ShenYin manager." all nations securities

No comments:

Post a Comment