Friday, April 1, 2011

atmosphere of false behind

SongWei did not expect will hear so startled. Jamie cool summer you love as? mbt shoes sale If don't like Sue togeher why again will and his contacts? Now so let Sue togeher one pain?

How also don't believe that a few weeks ago that staggering envy is incredibly along the sweet so be immediate brute pack out?

I also have to pursue happiness is not? With what I broke up with Sue togeher scolded by you to the words of these days. I'm quite ironic Allows you get happiness I can not? Initially and Sue togeher together is not your creation? If that time you no doubt I and Sue togeher also won't fall in love to me and him. Ultimately did YuanBuDe anyone. When saying this cool summer hidden away oneself of desperately emotions.

There is one person said a want to cry of the time want to tears are not outflow to first upward second smile so can flow into tears heart.

In front of SongWei she spent this way apparently she defeated own she didn't come to light will be vulnerable to multi-task SongWei side cope with their side in the heart hypnosis, don't cry. Don't cry

Jamie cool summer I really want to mercilessly give you two slap.

Not to bother you at 30 if nothing I'm going home.

Back to expected exhaustion cool summer heavily fell in eyes were focused on staring at mbt kimondo the ceiling look dim piece.

And Sue togeher after break up she seems to never laughed everyday the very calm the ground class dismiss preparing for the examination of what let oneself become very busy don't to imaginings. In fact she was very scared that oneself can regret. After all, Sue her warm isowis everyone is irreplaceable. Although she felt clearly the she didn't love Sue togeher but she enjoyed by people like that feeling of pet into heart.

Boom dong knocks broke LiRuYan QiaoJi in the room. Come in.

GuJing ran carry a tray came in warm milk tea was drunk and then thoroughly sleep.

Well thank her aunt.

I just spoke by telephone with mother tomorrow night to your daddy mama don't come back. LiRuYan MBT Rafiki ituation is not good or her Xin shes memories tell the nangongshan LiRuYan himself but is calling from really surprising.

I know.

If shes happy spot you've never so silent.

I feel I am old aunt. LiRuYan smile.

In front of me saying that you're old you is often let her aunt's gas. Silly child life many worth you to do things you just after a short decades say what old?

But also have too much is not worth doing things like love a person who doesn't love oneself.

These days CuiZi sister always accompany my chat with me in a lot of things even if previous I spend many years are impossible to understand but after CuiZi sister analysis I insight.

CuiZi original named CuiXian is GuJing ran met by chance she is a psychological doctor now also ran a small reputation GuJing ran will also go to find her chat. The CuiXian help is she now LiRuYan CuiXian help is indeed. Don't know what is MBT Panda their house CuiZi and fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment