Friday, April 29, 2011

I don't know what's wrong.

Securities, the country's reform, opening up and development for greater contribution Tory burch outlet to the industry how exactly? The result of this industry leaders is similar, I don't know what's wrong.
free
Friday morning guarding preach me out. Now, wait outside my officer told lawyers want to see me, and to finish afterwards he also will be looking for me. These two new lawyer I don't know, via their self introduction to just know, my wife give I changed lawyers. They were a TaoWuPing is Shanghai's lawyer, a is shenzhen Lucas is. Tao lawyer is Shanghai's lawyer, his name I would have ears, deron case TangWanXin lawyers of is also him.
Afterwards, I don't know the details after the arrests ashdod, WeiWenYuan, JiangGuoFang and LiuLongJiu agreed, please Shanghai lawyers association LvGongBing and shenzhen lawyer association LiChun for my case to lead and composed, recommend pottery, zhang attorneys for my two lawyers attorney.
Tao, zhang two lawyers to convey the outside many people caring, and introduced me to some specific circumstances, also simply asked some questions. See accompanying officer to smoking outside, Lucas is made me a OK gestures. I thought is tell me everything a good meaning, outside didn't special care. But when the again, Lucas is respectively do the same gestures and silently say: "is also a day or two." Murphy: I can go out these days? The sudden news makes me excited.
Back to prison warehouse soon, they also biography I now police officers out. He told me this is routine, is to make a record. He said: "old Kan you a cigarette, we put the record to do it again." The record, my signature after finish it tell me: "old police officer, various aspects Kan leadership of you are very concerned, our bureau leadership also very concerned about. According to yourself and your family, you have serious diseases reflect, decided to give you to apply for bail pending procedures. Estimated also is this a day or two to go out."
Think of soon can go out, my mood is particularly relaxed. I putTory Burch Sandals Sale, the laundry to wash, and then ran cold. And then I want to add some food for everybody tonight. Until the room came up and I spent two or three hundred yuan can order all point again. You ask me why add food, I said it saw a lawyer to be in a good mood. I simply said a reason, everyone is happy to use up meal.
Suddenly, we suddenly called my speakers cheers and yell said: "old Kan, packing, walk!" And in the barn also beside the things for me out joy. You seem a little shed, and I have a previous experience, clip a bed sheets and threw the rest items to walked out of warehouse door with warehouse. I saw LiuBo also walked out, know us both been released. At this moment not only our warehouse, other warehouse many people are huddled in iron window, either know or don't know to us, congratulations.
...
Out of jail, I once again breathe free air, see the crowd, start walking around the flow of vehicles, deeply felt, freedom is really nice.
I wanted to spend one day in shenzhen, shenzhen group of friends way a welcome, but the wife decided to leave shenzhen evening. Her determination to leave big day, I can only listen. Because no id, friends in airport security there he Christian Louboutin Evening Sale, lp me get the proof of identity of temporary boarding. At the airport, and think of the 21 days I was arrested in prison days rocky, my wife and I. See the police car drove by will doubt whether they release me later regret, worry is to take me to catch back. Wife face until take-off eyebrows, dignified apart. Only stretch At this time, did I understand why she insisted on day leave shenzhen.

No comments:

Post a Comment